Friday, September 30, 2011

A sign from God



I can remember a time when I used to pray and ask the Lord to send me a sign or something, to know that I am on the right path...But that was when I was a babe in Christ, now that I am older and wiser in the things of the Lord, I know longer look for signs and wonders, now I look for the promises of God but sometimes, even waiting on the promises to show up, can be a difficult task with our limited mind set. We let the world come and take advantage of us, as if we did not already know we were in a fight, and the catch us off guard. Almost like the fight the other day, we are so busy reaching out to the world with our arms open and chin up that the world is able to catch us with a right hook to the chin, and knock us out, and we get up stunned as if we should not have expected it. The Bible says that his word can not return unto him void and that it must accomplish the thing that was said, in that which it was sent, in other words, God has already spoken over your life and said what it is going to be, you need to line up your action with that word and seek it out daily looking for the promises of God, manifesting in the changes in your life. The time is over to seek and ask for a sign, it is now time to stand on his promises. (Isaiah 55:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment