Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Breaking Up is Hard to do...




Dear Sin,

It seems like I have know you most of my life and I have felt good being with you but not whole, complete, lacking nothing.  But as you well know, you never really had my best interest at heart, only your own.  I will never forget that time you had me feeling all alone and with no place to turn, or the time you invited your friend over, Lust, Jealousy, Envy, and Strife, and they was not trying to leave.  And then of course there are the mixed messages because of the way you make me feel physically.  Which has made it difficult to move on, but I must.  And yes, there is someone else.  Someone who walks beside me and not behind me, Someone who responds to my needs before I even know I have them, as if he put them there, and he is someone who never, let’s me down!  Don’t take this the wrong way Sin, but I am proud to be associated with this person, and there is no point in you asking me their name because you already know them, their name is above all other names, but let me just say, the out look for us is glorious. 

Even as I am writing you this letter, I am sure it comes as no surprise to you.  Communication is the key to a healthy relationship and ours has not been well.  You have kept me in the dark for so long, I thought I would never see the light!  Please don’t make this any more difficult then it has to be, you have played a major roll in my life, and I am sure you will try to continue to be, but you are not equipped to do so.  I have given my life to this person, and he has given his life up for me.

Take care of your self, cause I know he will be faithful to take care of me.

Forever His,
Me  

No comments:

Post a Comment