Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Wait on the promises of God, but cause I can assure you he will deliver...thanks Laila Daddy Loves You...Happy Birthday !!!!!

So this morning the birthday girl ask could I bring her McDonalds for lunch, and of course, I agreed. So I get to McDonalds a out 10:45am cause lunch is at 11am, not knowing that I had to wait tell 11am to order lunch. Needless to say I was about 5 minutes late.

But when I got there she was smiling and carrying on with no worries in the world. What blessed my socks off was after I have Laila her

 lunch the teacher pulled me aside and said " she has been waiting so patiently and pleasantly for you to come. I asked her if she wanted a snack or something to hold her over until you get here and she responded, no thank you, my daddy says he is brining me McDonalds so he is on the way.

I say this all to say, how many times have you been waiting on the promises from your father and offered something other then what he already told you was good and blessed. As a child we can believe our father for anything, so why is it as adults we can not believe God the Father for anything especially what he already promised you.

Wait on the promises of God, but cause I can assure you he will deliver...thanks Laila Daddy Loves You...Happy Birthday !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment