Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Prayer 06/13/2012

My Prayer

Dear Lord God,

Thank you for waking me up today, the mere thought that you did not want another day to go buy without me being a part of it shows how much you love me. You could have cast me downs for things that I have done in my past and present, but yet you found a reason to forgive me and grant me mercy along with your grace.

Today I pray that you unravel the bandages of our emo

tions and instead replace them with the fulfilling presence of your loving kindness. Let us bare witness to your name in all that we seek to do today.

Make us a shining example for your glory because you choose us and we also choose to yield to you. Allow our presence to change the atmosphere when we enter the room causing the enemy to flee like the germ that he is.

As we obey your word today saturate us with the fragrance of your blessing so that other maybe attracted to us giving us the opportunity to share our testimony.

Let our lifestyle represent your kingdom, our choices your wisdom, and our thoughts towards one another, your love, as we move and have being in your word, In Jesus Name....

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment