Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Chaos, bow down!!!!!!!!!

Okay so I just came back from 7-Eleven getting something to drink. While over there, it was an older African America lady near the drinks stand with people around her talking negatively about President Obama. About how he is the Anti-Christ, and gay, and his wife is a gay amazon and the reason she knows this is because she has several friends and family members who are and she knows the familiar spirit. She states that she has attended several White House functions. She then 
turns to me and ask, "what do you think of all that?"

So I reply to her, if you do not agree with him and believe that he is such a terrible person then why do you attend multiple White House events for someone you obviously are not in support of? Secondly, I really do not care about all the rest of your conversation because I am not subject to him or anyone else for that matter because I am a child of God, and in him I know who I am, and nothing else matters.

Moral to the story, always know who you are through Christ Jesus, and when the chaos comes, just like it did in this case, you can rise up against it! My Pastor just taught on this Sunday, and here Tuesday was a shinning example.....

Chaos, bow down!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment