Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I Smile

Kirk Franklin said it best, everyday is not going to be perfect, but even still that does not mean that there is no purpose in that day!

God starts off a fresh each and everyday with us, giving us new mercy to go out and seek after the purpose he has for us that given day. You can spend a lifetime chasing after an opportunity or you can spend just a moment stepping into the purpose God has orda

ined for your life from the beginning of time.

I am thankful and grateful for all he has ever done for me, for every test, trial, tribulation, joyous moment, accomplishment, achievement, pain, heartache, discomfort, promotion, increase, and blessing he has poured on me or made me into, all this in an effort to increase my mind, my matters, and my money.

He has truly made me glad, and at all times I will continue to bless the Lord for He alone is worthy to be praised! Find your God given purpose for this day and live in it cause tomorrow he has a different purpose for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment