Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Prayer 06/11/2012

My Prayer

God you are all I need. Help me not to trust myself, but instead to put my all in trusting you and to rely on you as my source.

As I start this day, and everyday remind me first of where I came from and who I used to be by showing me how different I am from that person. I understand that I don't have it all together but continue to lead me and guide me in the direction you would have 

me to go.

When I am broken fix me change me and mold me or do what ever you have to do to get me to the place you would have me to be. Let me not hurt my family, my friends and anyone else you bring my way out of selfish thinking, independent justification but instead allow me to be used for you purpose and your good.

Allow me to stop becoming frustrated because I have realized that my frustration is because I have stopped relying on you and have instead chosen to rely on myself as if I can do it.

God, I know that life won't always go my way, but I trust in you. By the faith that you have placed in me, I received your grace and the mercy you have for me this day to face any situation that should come my way, In Jesus Name....

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment