Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Walking in the Light...waking up to BEAUTIFUL



Today I awoke to Beautiful. Now if you never have experienced this let me try to illustrate it for you. It's the perfect mix of spiritual balance and practical application. It's the place where dreams and reality become on in the same. The place where the tangible manifestation of the blessings of God are ever present in your life. I can see where he carried me through, where he let me walk things out and where stuff just moved. Today I awoke to beautiful, where the spirit of God was so heavy it overwhelming took me to another level. I realize now why the enemy wants to take me out, but today I say you have no place because just like darkness can't exist in light, ugly can have no place in the presence of my beautiful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment