Friday, November 25, 2011

Blessed


You ask why am I so blessed, and I say Lord for give them because they were not there for the mess. You think he favors me, but it is just that I decided to say yes to what ever he ask of me. I must admit that I am truly favored by the Lord and what you may think is me doing a good job, or great work, or making a way out of no way, is just how good the spirit of the Lord looks on me. Yes I am blessed, and not ashamed to admit it, I am loved and adored by the Lord, but the thing is, I love him, with all of me, even the reserved parts that you don't get to see. So when you see me working where I work, driving what ever I drive, living where I live and my family doing what a family will do, and you ask me how come, don't get offended when I say that it is nothing but the Lord, cause when you break it down, that, is what it is, the Lord our God, and I thank him for the many blessings he has given to me, but more so the blessing to others he has made me to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment