Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It shall not return to him void


Sometimes we get it all twisted up, trying to think of our next move, or see what we have to do to get to the next level, but we forget the most important thing when you have a word from God....that it is a word from God and thus, it will be accomplished for the Bible says in Isaiah 55:8-11, For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, says the Lord.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts.  For as the rain and snow come down from the heavens, and return not there again, but water the earth and make it bring forth and sprout, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void [without producing any effect, useless], but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.  In other words, his word will not return unto him void, with out form, or lacking legal backing to accomplish the terms and conditions set for, it has all power because in the beginning was the word and the word was with him.  Simply put, you have a word from God for your life that has all form and power for your life, and will accomplish everything, not some, or part, but whole and in its entirety what it was said to do!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment