Thursday, May 27, 2010

Unforgiveness...Time to pay the Debt


Matthew 8:21-35

Forgiveness is like settling a debt (Matt 8:21-35). When we don't forgive God don't forgive us. Unforgiveness pushes us farther and farther away from Him. Obedience is a part of being a son or daughter of God. He says forgive and I will meant your broken heart, we say they hurt me to badly. He says revenge is mines, we say I want to get them back myself. He says love your neighbors the way I love you and we say I love them but I don't have to like them. We always have to put our own spin on the word of God to make it work for us. It is what it is, stop trying to make salvation work for you and you need to work for your salvation.

Have you ever felt so far from His presence? You might want to do a personal assessment of what's going on with you. Unforgiveness is more than likely your problem for being disconnected. We give to many things in our lives to much power and unforgiveness is one of them. If we believe that God we serve is greater then any problem, any situation, any issues. Why can't we believe that He can deliver us from unforgivness? Trust in Him and ALL HIS WAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment