Tuesday, April 6, 2010

You don't know where you are going till you learn where you come from...

Genesis 1:1

Have you ever watched a dog chase its own tail, or a baby play with their image in the mirror and wonder why? You would think that eventually they would get it and understand that it is just them, but nope, they keep doing it over and over again, not realizing the just been there before not realizing where they just came from.

I remember one day we were driving back from Codorus State Park in Hanover PA, and I took a wrong turn thinking I knew where I was going, and you know I was not about to say that I was lost, but I was. I did not pay attention to the way we came in, so when it was time to go, I was lost trying to get back, and pride would not let me ask for help! That is why it is so very important to know where you come from, more over where we come from, less we are doomed to repeat the same things over and over again, like the dog chasing its own tail. Why do you think it is so important for man to settle on how the universe was created. You don't know where you are going till you learn where you come from, and in this case there are only two choices. Either, "In the beginning God, the self existent one created the heaven and the Earth or he did not! There are no other options.

Because I know where I came from; God, I know my rights as a kingdom citizen, and therefore, I know where I am going. I may not know the way that i am going to get there but my word tells me that "my steps are ordered, and all things work together for the good of them who are called."

I challenge you today, find out where you came from, and it will show you where you are going. You keep having the same issues, the same problems, then maybe it is time to go back to the drawing board and ask the creator from which you came, what to do about it, and he will show you just how to get where you are going.

Peace and Blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment